- To protect the finish on a custom copper avoid abrasive cleaners.
- No coarse, acid, paint thinner nor alcohol should be used.
- No teel wool, brillo, or wire brush, they will scratch the copper surfaces.
- Clean with hot soapy water and scrub with a soft nylon brushes.
- Rinse the appliance thoroughly and dry with a piece of soft cloth.
- Copper furnishings can be used for all household tasks.
- Avoid prolonged surface exposure to acidic foods, tomato ketchup and citrus fruits.
- If any of them remains in direct contact with copper, it may cause discoloration.
- Should the surface discolor, it will start to darken back by itself.